Adobe Experience Manager Streamlines Productivity
New Connections Between Adobe Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud Simplify Process from Creation to Delivery
- Common asset management foundation: An upcoming version of Creative Cloud for enterprise will be based on the asset management foundation of AEM. This will enable creative teams to easily and securely access, share and collaborate on content created in Adobe’s industry-leading desktop and mobile apps, while ensuring assets are stored behind the corporate firewall. The upcoming version of Creative Cloud for enterprise uses the same asset management foundation (AEM Assets) as Adobe Marketing Cloud, making it easier and more efficient for creative and marketing teams across a global organization to work together. AEM Assets offers over 30 new innovations—all focused on harnessing the complete value of creative assets made in Creative Cloud from development through business impact.
- Simply sync, store and share content: The new Assets core service, based on foundational capabilities of AEM Assets, is now available to all Adobe Marketing Cloud customers, enabling the ability to sync, store and share content across marketing solutions and Creative Cloud. For example, Adobe Media Optimizer users can now access synced creative assets directly from within Adobe’s demand side advertising platform. The new core service dramatically increases productivity, simplifies workflows and lets customers use creative content in display and search ad campaigns instantly.
- Maximize the impact of creativity in marketing: For the first time, brands can use AEM to convert Photoshop CC files they rely on to mock-up websites directly into Web and mobile experiences, freeing developer time and resources. This enables marketers to deliver responsive experiences without coding, speeding the process and ensuring consumers have the best interactions on any device. And a closer integration with Adobe InDesign CC means marketers can connect granular information about digital assets, such as price, color and size, directly to InDesign templates, helping automate the creation of custom print and digital catalogues.
- “Shopping the look” has never been easier: Adobe is transforming the way marketers enable consumers to browse and buy online—whether through interactive look-books on a tablet, style guides in retail catalog apps, emails, or social posts. Advances in AEM now allow brands to add “hotspots” to videos, enabling shoppers to buy promoted products directly within videos with one click while watching. Marketers can include video created in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and images from Photoshop as part of these Web and mobile experiences, as well as email campaigns through the integration with Adobe Campaign.
- Mid-market experience management solution: Adobe is making it easier than ever for medium-sized businesses to manage and deliver Web and mobile sites, as well as dynamic media. A new managed services version of AEM Sites provides mid-sized companies and departments within larger enterprises an effective offering to remove overhead and manage responsive websites and other content developed with Creative Cloud tools across any platform. In addition, a new AEM Assets software-as-a-service offering empowers mid-sized organizations to manage all their Creative Cloud assets, including rich images and videos, and quickly deliver them across marketing channels.
Adobe also announced a new innovation in video:
- Video ads in a “heartbeat”: Industry-first capabilities in Adobe Analytics enable publishers to more closely monitor and respond to viewer engagement with video content and ads during live streams. Videos, created with Premiere Pro CC, can be easily handed off to Adobe Primetime, the company’s multiscreen TV platform, for delivery across any connected screen. With “heartbeat” measurements publishers can capture data every ten seconds to get access to detailed insights into how videos and ads are being engaged with and consumed. This enables them to better understand ad performance, adjust ad loads, determine the best times to insert ads and benchmark their ad performance against the rest of the industry.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to use big data to effectively reach and engage customers and prospects with highly personalized marketing content across devices and digital touch points. Eight tightly integrated Solutions offer marketers a complete set of marketing technologies that focus on analytics, Web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, audience management, video, social engagement and campaign orchestration. The tie-in with Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to quickly activate creative assets across all marketing channels. Thousands of brands worldwide including two thirds of Fortune 50 companies rely on Adobe Marketing Cloud with over 30.4 trillion transactions a year.