Data backup, recovery and business continuity for local, virtual and cloud environments, within a single platform with the Datto Siris 3.
- A new suite of purpose-built, high performance appliances tailored specifically for SIRIS
- Simple to deploy and manage
- Protects both virtual and physical environments
- Hybrid cloud-based solution for instant onsite and offsite virtualization
- Industry leading RPO (Recovery Point Objective) and RTO (Recovery Time Objective)
- Agentless or agent-based, with no limits on number of protected systems
- Seamless integration with the secure Datto Cloud
- Simple and cost effective pricing models including Datto’s Time Based Retention licensing for unlimited cloud storage with annual or infinite retention options.
Which solution is right for you?
SIRIS 3 Appliance
Each comes complete with multiple 10 gigabit ethernet interfaces and the latest generation of multi-core Intel XEON CPUs and DDR4 memory.
Provides the full feature set of the SIRIS 3 platform for businesses that prefer implementing a virtualized service.
Built using a USB-based imaging tool that can convert a wide array of backup, disaster recovery (BDR) appliances, and other user-provided hardware, into a full feature Datto SIRIS 3 appliance. A SIRIS 3 Imaged appliance contains the entire SIRIS 3 platform.
Wether you know what you want, or you’re not sure what you need because IT jargon confuses you, call 203-973-2121 today and we’ll clear it up for you. You can also click the chat button in the bottom right corner or fill out the contact us form to the right.